Ever go to a wedding and feel like the party favors are outdated? Sometimes wedding favors are just an afterthought, but why not focus a little more on the details and give your guests something they’ll actually enjoy!
Here are the 7 Most Trendy Wedding Favors for 2020 that are sure to leave your guests wowed.
1. Mini Homemade Limoncello Bottles. Yes please! Especially if you’re choosing a rustic, Tuscan themed wedding. Limoncello is fairly easy to make with just 3 ingredients; lemons, vodka and sugar. Mix together and put into mini swing-top bottles and use a cute chalkboard label to complete it.
2. Olive Oil. Carrying on the Tuscan theme, why not DIY some mini olive oil bottles? Fill any small, closable bottle with olive oil and your favorite herbs and spices and complete the look with a chalkboard label identifying what’s inside!
3. Luxe Candles. That’s right we said candles, but not just any ol’candle, we are talking about luxurious brands of candles like Jo Malone or Voluspa.
4. Mini Succulents. It was cute to give out seeds as party favors but why not go the extra step and give your guests something already perfectly grown and has minimal upkeep. Succulents also liven up the favor table with their beautiful array of shapes and colors!
5. Throw blankets. For those weddings in cooler months or with chilly summer nights, give your guests a beautiful, rolled up and labeled throw blanket to open up and snuggle under. Nothing says romance like snuggling for warmth!
6. Doggie Bag. With a world full of dog parents, it’s only fair to remember them on your special day! Set up a doggy bag station with labeled, decorative brown bags. Encourage guests to take leftover food home to their fur babies! Not only does this show you care about their pets but it helps cut down on wasted food!
7. Candy Bar. Candy bars are not exactly something new but they remain one of the most popular wedding trends year after year. The reason being; guests can pick out a bunch of their favorite candies to snack on at the wedding as well as after. No need to say more!
For more information, contact us!